School life is just PERRRRRRRRFFFFFFEEEEEEECCCTTTT except when
A)You were being told what's the format of JUEC &PMR for the first day of school
~Omg,seriously,by the first day of school,our class were being told about those exam crap stuff which we don't even bother to listen. And guess what? Those kids from JR1A were asking teachers about it and we basically don't care.
B) You get to know that teacher already planned to give a class test on the 2nd week
~Yea,and that would be our chinese geography teacher. (No offense,she's a good teacher)
C)You were being told that you did not hand in last year's homework right in front of the class
~Yup ,that would be our chinese geography teacher too :D
D)By the second week,you've got dozens of class test and have to fill in forms for the two MAJOR EXAMS
~I did so badly and I really tried to study hard but it's obvious that I failed to do so when you see this post
E)Teachers are all rushing for our syllabus except MISS kirsten
She craps in the class,a lot you know. You would never wanna try talking to her.
F)Hit by a VOLLEYBALL THREEE TIMES A DAY.
~ouch ouch ouch....I even got a bruise for it. Volleyball is never my thing. AND stay away from Sophia Tai &Joelle Teoh unless you wanna get a big bruise slash ruin your pretty face slash being murdered.
~Their volleyball are like flying knives. You'll get slaughtered if you don't watch out. Trust me.
AND I DON'T CARE,SOPHIA TAI HAS TO PAY FOR MY PLASTIC SURGERY IF THERE'S A TINY SCRATCH ON MY FACE CAUSED BY YOU OR YOUR VOLLEYBALL!!!!!
HEARD THAT SOPHIA TAI??
We had a little fun too,not totally lifeless okay??
There's something called "Miao Hui" on Saturday.To celebrate CNY or something.
ANDDDDDDDD
They had this competition- the most creative costume for 财神爷 that day.
This is the important event.
Of course,the funniest one should be Junee and Bintang's group.
Pictures are up on facebook.
P.S.:This is such a long-winded post.I'm not gonna blog as frequently as before.
Miss me if you want. But don't overspill it. :D







2 comments:
i miss my school days very much... your chinese geography teacher is teacher wei xiao ling right?
haha~ add oil la~ it's the only word i can say... enjoy!
Yea...haha..thx!
Post a Comment