oops

Now that I am blog author of 4 very awesome blogs, I came to realise that I must spend my time equally between them all regardless of whether they are mine or not. I am the blog author and there's this unwritten responsibility to keep the readers happy. And partly, because I am a Libra and all.


My contributions so far:-


http://www.tellyou-aboutit.blogspot.com/
My personal one and the one I spent almost of my free time on. From blogging to the background, I did it single-handledly except for some very rare posts from Zoe Wyn. She only blogs on my behalf when I'm away stuck on some remote island and have absolutely no access to a computer.


http://www.zoelurveskuromi.blogspot.com/
That is the place where I blog about random thoughts and song lyrics in particular. My contributions stop here, unless you care to add that kindda cacat nuffnang thing that does not even appear. [fidgets] Ok, I will fix it!


http://www.eugene-tai.blogspot.com/
This pathetic excuse for a blogger actually abondon his blog, or at least vaguely. I did everything, from uploading the pics to proofreading (!) to the skin. After all, it's only a tool to impress this girl he's seeing and if they really got hitched or something, the least they could do is name the baby after me. *crackles*


And lastly, http://www.iwishimthatgirl.blogspot.com/
Yeah, just a mere blogpost. No, there isn't 500 words. Yes yes, I know. I promise to write more.


So watch out for me! or Yiwen, in case she got up from the right side of bed and decided to blog all in a sudden. That would not happen but just keep your fingers crossed. Miracles do happen, ya know.


What to blog? Hmm, what about I hate Beyonce? And I hate Single Ladies? Though the radio doesn't play them anymore (Thank God) , it still gets pretty annoying.


AND GUESS WHAT? There's this photography workshop at TTDI Park. 2 minutes away from my place. WOO HOO! Who knew it would be that easy? Google's awesome.


And it's just 4 hours and it's over the weekends, which means school wouldn't be a problem. Yes!


Ahaha. I got to go. To register and stuff.


awesome-est
sophiatai :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads