Short Post





A serious short post.

I know I did not update, just bear with me,exams are just around the conners and I can't stand mum nagging the whole day...

Jaycie is addicted to Twilight series,but not too over like us ..

Proof:She messed up the sex of the character in Twilight.

How exactly is she doing that?



Yiwen    Jaycie   Aaron

Scene 1:On the bus
Time:4.00 p.m

Yiwen is telling stories about New Moon...
Jaycie and Aaron listening...


You saw the trailer right?Who's the long-haired black girl walking in circles with another person?
Who? 
Who is that?
The one, *struggling* long hair one *still struggling*,very black one...

Yiwen and Aaron's mouth opened wide in horror.

That's Laurent,girl!
Huh?Really?
Yea,of course,then?
I thought Laurent is a WOMAN!!!








............................









Speechless right?
We laugh and laugh and she blushed.
So indeed,we made a quiz for her.

James?
Guy.

Laurent?
Guy.

Carlisle?
Guy.

Esme?
Woman.

Victoria?
Woman.

Black or white?
bLACK.






We laughed again,more accurately, we roared in laughter.










Scene 2:On the bus
Time:4.10 p.m

Yiwen was talking about how hot is Taylor Lautner.


PS:He IS HOT!!!!!



Taylor Lautner man or woman?
Errr.....man.


Aaron suddenly asked...
Do you actually think that Taylor Lautner is a woman because  of Taylor Swift?

Errr..I did at first. *sheepishly*






Laughing......








That's all~

I know it's quite a long post already.

So,bye~

Wish me luck for exams. :)

 



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads