Really exhausted~

Those who read my blog complain that my posts are all very depressed ones,and now I should make things clear. It's another me who was hidden underneath a mask(Sophia,everyone needs a mask) so just accept it.






We had a sort of self-criticism conference today,I was extremely fierce but apparently still not fierce enough because no one spilled their tears. 




We end our day at school after a round of criticize. Before I left,I saw the emotion shown in Shi Yun,Jing Ling and Yoong Ying's(seniors who are capable in almost everything)eyes...

.......................
..................
..............
............
..........
.......







Disappointment. Disappointment. And Disappointment.


I felt so bad,guilty and ashamed of myself.
I asked myself over and over again,why can't I do better? 
If those seniors can do so well,why can't I?

I'm truly sorry,to those seniors who really expect very high from me,I know I've disappointed you all,especially Shi Yun,on the day I'm elected as the vice president,you guided me through those days and I really appreciate your help,your advice.You trust me but I can't return that trust.


I'm a weak human.



I know it's a lame excuse but I'm just a human.



Deepest apologies to those who I've disappointed.







I will do better. Believe me. I do. I will.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads