Exams approaching.....

Freaky hard la....sobz.....
Din study......
The essay test had finish this thursday...damn lucky.....
Playing and fooling around to comfort my heart bfore test....
Trying to memorize everything bfore going into the classroom....
pushing everything into my brain n tried to sink eveything in.....
Getting dizzy n wanted to lie teacher that I'm sick...but i am reli trying so hard 4 being GOOD-GIRL in front of teacher.....no choice...accept the truth that I' gonna be lousy....
Wat an idiot am I.....lol....
Quite ok 4 chinese...think so....having a bit confidence.....
I did my english essay so teruk lar...can't imagine wat kinda result will be out....
Malay...not good aso...scribbled the tema n persoalan last few minutes...
Its like"shit,shit,haven finish yet...time is ticking out...i haven finish yet..getting ready to hear teacher say out"Times up!!"OMG......god...save me please.....horified by my tortoise speed.....oh no..please...when i finally finsh the last word...drop down the pen..teacher juz ordered us to stop writing...then i was like"Phew"....I DID IT!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads