Debate competition

The first debate competition in my life...
I would never imagine that I really participated it......
And I don't even believe it now....
Naturally.....I was blur-blurring when my cousin sis told me bout handing my name with her's to the authorities...
Then......when the competition approaches...I felt horror......
I've never tried debating in my life....
I've no choice but to continue....
Finding information n things....
Asking my seniors about the skills.....
That week really tortured me....
Wrote bout the 结辩稿up till 12.00 midnight.....
Called my seniors for almost half n hour to ask for explanations bout the rules....
The impression that I left to my seniors are 
1)I can handle things properly....
2)I'm a very rational person....
This makes them helping the other team members but not me...such unfair...
That day.....
I can't even speak......
Nervous till my body was shaking.....
The same day....
My report card was given...
Got number 6.......
My average is 85.35.....
Back to debate....
When the debate competition started....
It was exciting...
The results are....
We Won.....
YES!!!!!!!!
Haha...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads